All versionsSee all
PhotoScissors offers a simple yet accurate manner of cropping elements from images. Usually, this image editing task is quite difficult and requires both using expensive graphic processing software and having notable experience with photo manipulating jobs. Fortunately, that's not the case with PhotoScissors, as this tool is both affordable and suitable for being used by beginners. PhotoScissors is great for any image cropping task, including deleting the backgrounds from pictures, removing unwanted elements from photos, or extracting objects and persons from images in order to copy them into other photos.
The latest version of PhotoScissors comes with remarkable improvements like filters for background and foreground or the option to move the foreground object. The array of selection tools and brushes is still unremarkable, making the achieving of accurate clippings still a bit difficult, but signs of improvement are obvious when comparing the latest release of PhotoScissors with its previous edition.
Anyway, PhotoScissors supports all popular image formats and it's really handy when it comes to simple and fast clippings, so it gets my vote of confidence and my recommendation.
- Simple to use
- Supports many image formats
- Can replace the original background of a photo with transparent background
- Allows adding filters to both background and foreground objects
- Other image editing tasks (like adding effects, rotating, resizing, etc.) are not supported
- Fine tuning and getting accurate results are sometimes a bit intricate and time-consuming